“Having been a foster carer I have strived to create an agency that I would want to work with, support that is productive and training that is tailored and inspiring.” Rob Edworthy, Registered Manager
Our Values in Fostering
The children and young people in our care are the paramount focus in everything that we do.
- To develop an enduring, supportive, positive and reflective partnerships with everyone we work with.
- To use education and training combined with experience and reflection, to provide the best quality care.
Our commitment to children & carers
Our commitment to children and young people is to give them the greatest possible opportunities to enjoy a supportive lifestyle that they have helped to compose, respect, and are willing to use to
- keep safe and exhibit protective behaviours, but have the confidence to relish managed risk
- stay physically and mentally healthy, but enjoy challenging personal achievements and emotional security
to stay sexually healthy, respect themselves, others and the relationships between
- enjoy and be educated, have a thirst for knowledge, skills and understanding, and be able to reflect and learn from a variety of experiences;
- have interests, dreams and aspirations, and endure, persevere, and be versatile and enterprising enough to strive for them
- be a valued member of the team, make a positive contribution to society and be of benefit to the global community.
If you want to find out more why not have a look at our downloads or alternatively get in contact with us and ask us your questions. There are some very useful links on this page.